Feeling so grateful!
- Three beautiful sunny days in a row! In January!
- Awesome chiro and acupuncture appts: lots of focus on my hip and glute. Getting good insights and info, as well as muscle release and electrodes in my bum!
- BEAUTIFUL RUN! In Sherwood, which was fun to explore new places, they have an awesome trail system all over town. It was also a fartlek run, meaning I got to throw in intervals with some speedy running, which felt so good! I love the speed! Making progress slowly yet surly.
- I’m about to finish a book, which I read in only a week! Let your mind run by Deena Kastor. SO GOOD, I love it. Which will complete the unofficial goal of reading two books this month:)
- My health and happiness, and the health and happiness of those around me. Learning young the importance of a good attitude. A good attitude affects every single aspect of your life, in every stage of your life. It’s a practice, and takes work, but it’s so worth it.